Denver & Rio Grande Western 315

Denver and Rio Grande Western No.315 is a class C-18 2-8-0 narrow gauge steam locomotive. Built in 1895 originally for the Florence and Cripple Creek Railroad and later purchased by the DRGW saw service all over the narrow gauge line and retired in 1950 and placed in a park in Durango Colorado. Around 2000 work started to bring 315 back to life and in 2007 315 made its first trip on the Durango Silverton RR. She now can be seen running on the Durango Silverton and the Cumbres and Toltec Scenic RR.