Rio Grande Southern Number 20

Originally built for the Florence and Cripple Creek Railroad as #20 in 1899 by ALCO, a 4-6-0 Ten-wheeler. Sold to the RGS in 1915, Classed as a "T-19" Locomotive in 1921. Purchased to by the Rocky Mountain Railroad Club in 1951, donated to the Colorado Railroad Museum, and restored from 2006 to 2020, now operational. RGS #20 runs at the Colorado Railroad Museum in Golden Colorado from time to time when they have a steam up using #20.